Technical Account Manager
Enthusiastic self-starter who can serve as the initial client-facing introduction to the company, able to engage in high-quality conversations and draws energy from working with people, able to provide personalized follow-up, ensure standards are consistently met, and bring magic to Interstellar to grow our client base, team, and revenue.
- Leads and directs clients through the intake and onboarding process
- Administer and collect technical request details
- Corresponds as communication bridge between client and developers
- Assists in forecasting project turnaround
- Provide individualized client care in their transition to Interstellar Support
- Maintain proactive and thorough communication with clients to resolve any client feedback and intercept any client objections and complaints
- Provide exceptional customer service during all interactions with clients
- Create efficient handoff documentation to the technical team for resolution
- Understand and internalize evolving technical needs trends in order to deliver value and resources to clients based on needs
- Attend bi-weekly or monthly meetings with other team members
- Communicate with the team regularly
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent people skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills, work well with diverse populations of clients
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Has a professional demeanor
- Previous IT Systems/Business Analyst experience is preferred
- You can work from anywhere. No moving for a job involved. If you’re happy where you are, stay there. If you’re unhappy, move somewhere new. This job will go with you. (If you want to spend a month working from the Italian countryside or in a Scottish pub, more power to you.)
- While we do need someone who would be available during standard East Coast time work hours (9am-ish to 6pm-ish), there is some flexibility with timing. You will need to communicate with the team regularly and set expectations about your availability.
how to apply
We want a superstar to join our team, someone who we can trust to get the job done right and be a team player. If you think that’s you, we want to hear from you.
If you’re interested in applying please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] and in it include the following:
- Tell us why you’re so interested in this position with us
- Share with us what you like most about interacting directly with clients
- Tell us what your two superpowers are
- Let us know what your hourly rate is
(We love good cover letters and details. Make sure you address ALL four items above in full.)
Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule a call.
Please no phone calls, emails directly to team members, LinkedIn connection requests or Facebook messages. Only applicants who have followed the instructions and applied via email to [email protected] will be considered.