+ You would be supporting our clients with their design needs, from their website to their business assets.
+ You’d be communicating with the team regularly. We use Freshdesk for tech support tickets and Slack for team communication. There are occasionally some team meetings done via Zoom.
+ You can work from anywhere. No moving for a job involved. If you’re happy where you are, stay there. If you’re unhappy, move somewhere new. This job will go with you. (If you want to spend a month working from the Italian countryside or in a Scottish pub, more power to you.)
+ You decide what you want your hours to be. You just need to communicate with the team regularly.
+ You get paid on an hourly basis.
You should have a solid understanding of design principles and are comfortable working in Photoshop, Sketch, XD, InDesign, Illustrator, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Canva and other design-related programs.
This job IS for you if:
- You believe design can make an impact and a difference for business owners.
- You are detailed oriented and meticulous. You pay attention to letter spacing, fonts, and user experience.
- You get projects done on time (or early).
- You are honest and have no tolerance for drama.
- You like working on projects for soulful and creative entrepreneurs.
- You can handle a workload of at least 25-40 hours per week. Requests vary in scope and size and some take longer than others.
- You can commit to the position for at least twelve months.
Our ideal candidate is a designer who wants to grow their skills and focus on design while we focus on queueing up the clients for you.
This job IS NOT for you if:
- You are repeatedly late getting work done.
- You dislike or have problems with regular communication.
- You copy other people’s work.
- You often miss details.
- You just want a part time occasional gig.
This is a contract position and payments are made every two weeks, in accordance with our payroll schedule.
how to apply
We want a superstar to join our team, someone who we can trust to get the job done right and be a team player. If you think that’s you, we want to hear from you.
Make sure this job is the right fit for you, and make sure you’re the right fit for this job.
If you’re interested in applying please use the form below or send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. In your cover letter include the following:
- Share with us your three favorite projects and why
- Tell us what your two superpowers are
- Show us where we can find your online portfolio
- Let us know what your hourly rate is
(We love good cover letters. Make sure you address ALL four items above in full.)
Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule a call. We are hiring multiple team members, based upon skills and experience.
Please no phone calls, emails directly to team members, LinkedIn connection requests or Facebook messages. Only applicants who have followed the instructions and applied via the form below or email to [email protected] will be considered.